Show them your best self right when it matters
Are you tired of walking out of an interview feeling like you didn't really shine?
This two-day workshop equips women of all professional backgrounds with the practical tools and self-belief to do themselves justice at interviews – no matter what questions they are asked. Participants will be shown how to identify and communicate their strengths most effectively, and structure their answers to convey their suitability for the position they want. Through filmed practice interviews, participants see themselves as others see them. Feedback from peers and facilitators helps individuals make the best possible impression when it comes to the real thing.
- Developing your unique personal brand
- How to convey your strengths in a matter-of-fact way
- Tips for maximising your memorability and impact
- Demonstrating your suitability for the job you want
- Interview practice with feedback
- A better understanding of what makes you tick and what you have to offer
- The confidence to talk about your talents and achievements in a matter-of-fact way
- Incisive and supportive feedback on your strengths and what to work on