Gain the skills and confidence needed to thrive in an interview situation
This two-day workshop equips women of all professional backgrounds with the practical tools and self-belief to do themselves justice at interviews – no matter what questions they are asked.
Participants will be shown how to identify and communicate their strengths most effectively, and structure their answers to convey their suitability for the position they want. Through filmed practice interviews, participants see themselves as others see them. Feedback from peers and facilitators helps individuals make the best possible impression when it comes to the real thing.
Prices start at £400 + VAT per person (depending on group size).
Contact us to find out how Succeeding At Interviews can help your organisation.
- A better understanding of what makes you tick and what you have to offer
- The confidence to talk about your talents and achievements in a matter-of-fact way
- Incisive and supportive feedback on your strengths and what to work on
‘The feedback I got from my interview was that I was really clear about who I was and what I had to offer, and I was able to deliver that in a way which resonated with the interview panel.’
Julie Lindsay, Head of UCICC, DWP
The workshop includes
- Using your real life experiences to develop a unique and authentic 'personal brand'
- Tips for maximising your impact and memorability
- How to use any question to demonstrate your fitness for the role
- Filmed practice interviews in a safe and supportive environment
- Feedback on how to show your best self