Taking time to think about what really matters to you in your career is crucial if you want to be fully motivated and effective.
This empowering one-day workshop stimulates people to look at their careers with fresh eyes and supports them in defining the milestones to achieve their goals.
Participants gain greater clarity of direction and confidence to pursue their aspirations at work and in life.
The group setting includes peer coaching, support and networking, providing the opportunity to make valuable connections that often continue beyond the workshop.
Contact us to find out how the Threshold Workshop can help your organisation.
- Increased clarity of direction
- Greater confidence to pursue your ideal role
- Thinking tools which are transferable to all aspects of life
- A supportive network of peers
‘It’s so important just to take that time out and really think about what you want, what your goals are and how you are going to get there’
Karin Clifford, Adviser, JobCentrePlus
The workshop includes:
- Your vision for your career
- Setting tangible and achievable goals
- Assessing your current situation
- Mapping out the milestones to succeed
- Peer coaching and feedback
The Threshold Workshop is an ideal introduction to the year-long Crossing Thresholds career development programme. Find out more about our flagship programme.