Whatever you hope to achieve in your working life, taking the time to plan your route to success is essential.
What do you really want from your career?
The empowering one-day Threshold Workshop gives people tools and techniques to look freshly at their careers and devise a practical action plan to achieve their goals.
Expert facilitation and peer coaching gives participants the opportunity to think creatively about what they want in their working lives.
The supportive yet challenging environment encourages people to question their own and others’ self-limiting assumptions.
Participants leave feeling confident and motivated to put their career plans into action.
The Threshold Workshop can be booked by individuals considering the next steps in their careers, and organisations wanting to unlock staff potential.
The day includes
- Visualising your ideal career
- Setting tangible and achievable goals
- Assessing your current situation
- Mapping out the milestones to succeed
- Peer support and feedback
The Threshold Workshop is a one-day workshop suitable for anyone who wants to develop their career plan in a structured and supportive environment.
Individuals can find dates and bookings info via our Evenbrite page. Payment can be made with credit card, paypal or a purchase order from your organisations
If you are looking to make a group booking then contact us directly to arrange. We can deliver the Threshold Workshop to women-only, mixed gender and ethnic minority groups. Contact us today to discuss your options.
The costs for the Threshold Workshop are as follows:
- £180 (+ VAT) per person for those self-funding the course
- £300 (+ VAT) per person for corporate/organisation-funded bookings
- £3,600 (+ VAT) for up to 14 persons
Contact us to book the Threshold Workshop for your organisation.
- Increased clarity of direction personally and professionally
- Greater confidence to pursue their ideal roles
- Practical tools that are transferable to all aspects of life
- A supportive network of peers
- Motivated high performing staff
- Staff owning their career journey
- Ability to strategise in times of change
- Supportive team members